Not just a job,
it's a career.
At Ontario Stone we like to keep things simple. We are all about good products, good prices and, most of all, good people. We partner with our customers but also with our employees to build great things. If you are a team player, we'd love to hear from you.
- Ensuring that Ontario Stone Supply trucks receive priority for unloading and
loading in order to maximize ‘on the road’ time
- Ensuring that customers are cared for in a timely manner
- Unloading supplier trucks in a timely manner
- Ensuring order accuracy when filling orders for customers
- Ensuring movement of materials as much as possible with the ‘First In First Out’ rule
- Keeping the yard neat and tidy
- Doing daily circle checks on machines and reporting outstanding issues to the Yard Manager
- Performing weekly maintenance tasks on machines
- Assisting office personnel in checking stock levels
Read more details about this position here.
- Ensuring that pre trip inspections have been performed and reporting outstanding issues to their supervisor.
- Ensuring all driving is done attentively and safely. While obeying all local and regional traffic laws.
- Keeping the truck tidy and clean, well maintained and cared for.
- Safe operation of Moffat machine at delivery sites.
- Ensuring loads picked up are loaded correctly
Customer Service Agent
- Answer phone calls, making phone calls to customers.
- Helping customers find the products and information they need.
- Typing up Invoices, Placing orders, receiving orders.
- Working with the office team to keep our customers happy!